Effective Sump Pump Systems in Southern NY & Northern PASump Pumps
The Most Advanced Sump Pump Systems From Southern NY to Northern PA
The Sump Pump Liner
The sump pump liner houses the sump pump and is where all the groundwater is diverted to and collected. A quality liner allows the sump pump to operate at full capacity whenever needed and handles any amount of water.
Sump Pump Geeks recommends the GrateSump™ Sump Pump Liner, which work with FastSump™ Sump Pump. It is specifically built to allow optimal flow and has a built-in stand to keep the sump pump safe from dirt or any other debris that might affect its operation.
The Sump Pump
The FastSump™ Sump Pump was built according to NextGen Environmental’s specifications and heavily tested by our service department for over 3 years before hitting the market.
FastSump™ Pump is a 1/3HP pump that utilizes a highly efficient motor. It uses less amps, which saves on energy costs and allows it to run cooler, increasing the life of the pump.
We always recommend adding battery backup protection to our FastSump™ by upgrading to the GrateSump™
- 1/3 HP SumpPump™
- 2400 GPH
- High Efficient Motor With Upper & Lower Ball Bearings / Runs Cooler & Last Longer
- Vortex Impeller / Helps Prevent Clogging
- Sealed Entry-Replaceable Power Cord / Easy To Replace In The Field, Prevents Water From Entering The Motor Housing Through A Cut Power Cord
- Reliable Float Switch w/ Piggy-Back Switch Design / Defective Switches Can Be Diagnosed By Phone; Pump Can Be Operated Manually By Overriding The Switch. Every Pump Is Tested In Water
- Ensures That The Pump Meets Head & Flow Requirements
- Permanent Split Capacitor
- Energy Efficient (Only 4amps)
- Durable Cast Iron
- 3 yr Warranty
Battery Backup Sump Pump Systems
Worried about what could happen to your basement if the power goes out during a storm? Do not worry anymore. With our sump pump battery backup systems, your sump pump is always ready to work when you need it.
- Works automatically when power fails
- Maximum sustained pumping throughout battery life
- Powers one 4 amp pump for up to 8,000-10,000 gallons on 1 battery & up to 12,000-14,000 gallons on two batteries.
- Operates pump on AC & DC power
- Recharges automatically once power is restored
- Can charge up to two batteries at the same time
- Compatible with sealed batteries
- Low battery indicator (Alarm and LED)
GrateSump™ Plus II (4800GPH)
All the powerful features of the GrateSump Plus, doubled. Even more protection for your basement or crawl space.
- Dual Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 4800GPH with AC or DC Power
- (2) GrateSump™ – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- (2) FastSump™ Pump – 1/3HP Sump Pump
- (2) FastSump™ Power Inverter
- (2) FastSump™ FS-900 converts 12v DC to 115v AC
- (2) Sealed Battery – 100AH